1. Have your equipment serviced regularly
2. Use water-based fog liquid only
3. Do not connect your intelligent lights to dimmer packs (don't laugh, this happpens)
4. Do not attach your expensive intelligent lighting to trussing with uncertifiable rigging equipmet (cable ties, duck tape etc)
5.Use safety cables along with your normal clamps.
6.Leave sufficient gaps between your analogue amplifiers in a flight case, as they generate lots of heat.
7. Change to LED-Lighting. Halogen-lamp spares are fast running out!
8.Ensure that your generator does not run out of fuel during a show.
9. Do not let confetti or other air-bourne paraphanalia (pink feathers etc) get close to your amplifier rack.